There will be a Managers meeting on March 9th at PV High School in the Arts Room at 7 pm. Park in the main parking lot, follow signs. Each team must be represented at this meeting by a manager or a designated member who can vote. Non-attendaance will result in $50 fine to team. Season end schedules and playoff methods will be discussed. Team fee status for this year will be on the agenda.
- D40 -- Allstars vs Beach Cities will play at 9 at West High
- D40 -- Elite vs Redondo United will play at 11 at West High
- OPEN -- HBSC vs Schooners will play at 9 at Manhattan Village
This website shows only red cards that have been reported to the site. However, all suspensions are in effect immediately even if not shown here. Red carded players cannot play the following week(s) until cleared. Pay a visit to the suspension list before games.
- 1. Current manager must turn ID card back to Luis. Manager should not give card to player.
- 2. New manager must contact previous manager to make sure player's debts are cleared.
- 3. After above steps, new manager applies for a new ID card. Player must miss 2 games.
This is an adult Sunday morning league. The SBPSL consists of 31 teams and around 700 players (currently all men) and has Divisions explained below. Minimum age is 18.
Click on 'details' for more information. There is some information regarding a women's league on our FAQ link.
- OPEN with no age limit
- Div40 is for those born in 1977 or earlier.
- Div50 is for those born in 1967 or earlier.
- Div60 is for those born in 1957 or earlier.
SBPSL has an online list of players looking for a team. Players who do not get calls from having their name on this list, should visit games and meet team managers and players. The league plays no part in the process of assigning players to teams. This is a very competitive league, and NOT a good environment for beginners. Also, be advised that there is no guarantee of quantity of playing time as each team is independently managed. You should visit games to see if this is an environment for you. The league cannot answer the many e-mails about how to get onto a team. You can view the players seeking a team or add yourself to the list. Manager's may use this list to call players if they need to add to their rosters.
Here is a link to many league forms: SBPSL League Documents